Universal access is for all. You can join LevelField Consultants to make the difference in creating a better living environment.
Be our Roving Eyes!
Visit our website and provide us your valuable feedback.
Examples of your feedback could be as follows:
- misuse or abuse of facilities for people with disabilities (e.g. locked toilet, abused parking lots)
- obstacles found at building or shop entrances (e.g. placement of bollards, use of chains)
- unusable facilities (e.g. toilets built incorrectly or not usable, access ramp being used for other purposes)
- shops with inaccessible entrances
- ack or incorrect use of signage
- obstructed, inaccessible or narrow pedestrian walkways
- kerb cuts not provided at the ends of pedestrian walkways